Gerald C. Shea, Esq.
Attorney Shea specializes in probate administration, probate litigation, estate planning, and asset protection. He resides in Connecticut and has practiced law since 1985. His cases have included probate disputes and estate planning for clients seeking tax-effective asset protection structures, both international and domestic.
- College of the Holy Cross 1979
- Duke University - B.A. Magna Cum Laude 1981
- University of Connecticut - J.D. Cum Laude 1985
- New York University - L.L.M. Taxation 1990
- Clerk for the Hon. William M. Drennan, U.S. Tax Court 1988 - 1989
- New York
- United States District Court
- CT Bar Association:
- Estates & Probate Section
- Tax Law Section
Robert N. Shea, Esq.
- College of the Holy Cross 1954
- United States Martine Corps - Captain 1954 - 1958
- Georgetown University School of Law - L.L.B., J.D. 1960
- Established Shea, Stevens & Harris - Niantic, CT 1966
- Connecticut PGA - Legal Advisor & Director 1969 - 1993
© 2022 SHEA & SHEA