Learn More About Our Estate Planning Lawyer in Westport, CT
Ensure your family’s future is secure by seeking the services of an experienced estate planning lawyer in Westport, CT. At Shea & Shea, we provide our clients with a wealth of legal services tailored to their needs. Most importantly, we put together a solid strategy for protecting your assets and legacy, ensuring a better future for those you cherish. Our attorneys can also assist you with setting up trusts.
Additionally, our firm is also well versed in tax law, and we will provide you with the support you need when going through tax litigation. This way, you can make informed decisions about your tax situation and have ample protection in the event that the IRS has issues with your estate. Contact us to learn more about the legal services we have to offer or to schedule a consultation with our attorneys.
When dealing with the complexities of estate, tax, and probate law, it is important to always work with knowledgeable and experienced attorneys. At our firm, we have built a reputation based on respect and honesty, as well as our in-depth knowledge of the law. Take a moment to review Gerald C. Shea’s qualifications:
Gerald C. Shea, Esq.
- U.S. Tax Court
- New York
- United States District Court
- Member of the CT Bar Association Tax Law Section and Estates and Probate Section
- College of the Holy Cross 1977-1979
- Duke University - B.A., Magna Cum Laude 1981
- University of Connecticut - J.D., Cum Laude 1985
- New York University L.L.M. Taxation, 1990
- Clerk for the Hon. William M. Drennan, U.S. Tax Court 1988-89
Robert N. Shea, Esq. (1932-1995)
- Started his Firm in 1966
- College of the Holy Cross (1954)
- Georgetown University School of Law (1960)
- United States Marine Corps (1954-1958)