Estate Planning Services in Westport, CT: About Us
Nothing is more rewarding than having a secure future. At Shea & Shea, we empower clients with a wealth of legal services. Thanks to our client-forward approach, we have helped others protect their assets—and their legacies. Learn more about our firm and discover what we can do for you.
By allowing you to prepare for what is ahead, it is easy to secure your estate while ensuring your friends and associates will honor your legacy. Our firm is well-versed in estate planning services in Westport, CT. We also assist clients in the establishment of trusts.
In addition to estate planning and trusts, we are also knowledgeable in tax law. Our law firm will help you get your bearings on your tax situation and how it might affect your assets in the future. With our efforts, you can make informed decisions while having ample assistance in the event you or your estate come across issues with the IRS.
In addition to estate and tax law services, our firm is also available for assisting with the probate process. We help executors get their bearings, allowing them to settle matters with an estate as faithfully as possible.
When it comes to navigating the complexities of estate planning, probate, and taxation, it is crucial to work with attorneys that have a depth of knowledge and a wealth of experience. You can count on us to be your guide. We have built a reputation based on respect, honesty, and concern for others. You may view our qualifications here:
- U.S. Tax Court
- New York
- United States District Court
- Member of the CT Bar Association Tax Law Section and Estates and Probate Section
- College of the Holy Cross 1977-1979
- Duke University - B.A., Magna Cum Laude 1981
- University of Connecticut - J.D., Cum Laude 1985
- New York University L.L.M. Taxation, 1990
- Clerk for the Hon. William M. Drennan, U.S. Tax Court 1988-89
Robert N. Shea, Esq. (1932-1995)
- Started his Firm in 1966
- College of the Holy Cross (1954)
- Georgetown University School of Law (1960)
- United States Marine Corps (1954-1958)