About Our Estate Planning Attorney in Westport, CT
Ensuring your family’s future after you pass is an excellent way to prevent conflicts and stress during a difficult time. That’s why Shea & Shea offer experienced services to prepare for this moment of your family’s life. Our estate planning attorney in Westport, CT, has a wealth of experience in considering what assets you want to save and how you would like to distribute them among your successors. Whether it’s property or business, our attorneys can help you navigate through the legal process.
We’ll work closely with you to put together the best strategy that works for you. This will protect the assets and legacy you’ve built from being distributed in any way that would be detrimental. Our estate planning services also include helping you set up trusts if that’s something you want to do.
When considering your estates, our law office is well versed in tax law to help ensure all your finances are in order. That way, you can make informed decisions about your tax situation to avoid any IRS issues.
Contact us today to learn more about our estate planning services. We’ll be glad to help you be prepared for the future.
Gerald C. Shea, Esq.
- U.S. Tax Court
- New York
- United States District Court
- Member of the CT Bar Association Tax Law Section and Estates and Probate Section
- College of the Holy Cross 1977-1979
- Duke University - B.A., Magna Cum Laude 1981
- University of Connecticut - J.D., Cum Laude 1985
- New York University L.L.M. Taxation, 1990
- Clerk for the Hon. William M. Drennan, U.S. Tax Court 1988-89
Robert N. Shea, Esq. (1932-1995)
- Started his Firm in 1966
- College of the Holy Cross (1954)
- Georgetown University School of Law (1960)
- United States Marine Corps (1954-1958)